About Our Practice
Our doors opened in 1978 and from the beginning, our patients have experienced exquisite care and service. Leveraging current research and innovation, our primary focus is preventive care, followed by restorative and cosmetic treatments. The evolution in new dental products combined with clear patient education helps us reduce recommendations for invasive dental treatment. From remineralization of enamel, nutrition, and advanced oral care education, our minimally invasive techniques help ensure you optimize the natural smile you were born with. Our mission is to educate our patients and provide exceptional preventative care to decrease the need for interventive dentistry. If interventive dentistry is needed, our state-of-the-art procedures drive toward long-term results that not only give your that beautiful smile, but minimize the need for complex dental procedures in the future.
Nadler Dentistry “Care for Your Future”.
We specialize in the services you need for a healthy mouth and beautiful smile. Our services include:
- Complete smile makeover
- Dental implant restorations and design
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Invisalign® – orthodontics
- Preventive Care (including fluoride treatments, saliva testing, 3d time lapse imaging)
- Inlays and Onlays
- Tooth whitening, including KöR whitening
- Dental bonding and decay remediation
- Scale and root planning (perio maintenance)
- Dental cleanings and hygiene
At Nadler Dentistry, you’ll receive an Aesthetically Driven Treatment Planning (ADTP) approach. Together, we fashion your ideal smile, tailoring treatment options needed to make that smile a reality. Your personalized treatment plan addresses all of your dental needs.
If it’s been a while since your last visit to the dentist, you’ll be delighted by the new treatment options and dental technologies available. Our state-of-the-art dental technology ensures our patients have access to the most effective treatment options available. Dr. Nadler is passionate about continuing education and stays on top of the latest developments in dental treatment.
Our specialized dental equipment includes:
- TRIOS 3D intraoral imaging designed for smile design, veneers, crowns, and implants
- Itero Element2 designed for Invisalign and tracking condition of your teeth through time lapse
- 3D printing
- Soft tissue laser for cosmetic gingival recontouring
- Ultrasonic instruments for prosthetic refinement
- Electric handpieces
- CariVu for decay and crack detection
- Dental Vibe to reduce discomfort when injections are needed
Even your first consultation involves technology. Each patient meets with Dr. Nadler in his personal office. Before we meet, however, we’ll have gathered the necessary information to create some options for treatment. Dr. Nadler will present these 3D models and digital images on a computer monitor. Our consults are very detailed and informative, relying on the latest technologies to create a comprehensive dental treatment plan.
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Midtown, just across from the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA). We serve patients throughout the Manhattan area and love calling NYC home.
Our boutique practice was designed for our patients. Our treatment rooms are recently renovated, comfortable, and tastefully decorated. Our office has a personal feel, and we want our patients to feel comfortable and welcome at our practice.
Call to learn more about Nadler Dentistry or to schedule your first appointment at our practice.